Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Quick family pictures!



We haven't taken a family picture since Abby was tiny and I needed one to send in for my 10 year HS reunion so I handed Tami our camera and told the kids to smile! I didn't realize that the hardest person to get a good picture of was CREA! We took about 25 pictures and Crea only smiled in about 5 and his eyes were closed in 3 of those. This is the one I used and here are some more to laugh at!




For some reason our camera kept making Abbys lips black?!?


3 comments:

Leah said...

Oh my gosh!! You look awesome! So you will be there this weekend? I can't wait! Your girlies are beautiful!

Vicki said...

10 years? Wow, you're getting old! JK! Your quick pictures turned out really nice!

tenney_fam said...

Good ol' Thatcher High!! What a beautiful family you have!