Friday, April 1, 2011

Ella Debra Christensen

Ella was born Feb 24th. She weighed 6 lbs 13 oz and was 19 inches long. She was 3 weeks early and didn't have enough serfactin (sp?) in her lungs so she had to stay in the nursery for 5 days. When we finally brought her home, we had to quarantine her from Abby who had RSV! Luckily we had Grandma Erline and Grandma-Great here to help.







The first day with Ella at home- Abby managed to sneek past us all and climb into bed with her.




2 weeks old



3 weeks old


4 weeks old- and starting to get some chubbs!



5 comments:

Leah said...

Ash....what a precious baby girl. I heard your Mom came up to help you and I have been waiting waiting for these pics! What a sweetie and I love her name!

Melissa Evans said...

OHHH! I've been waiting to see her. She is so cute and sweet. Congrats! I jealous to see one so little when mine is getting so big. It goes by too fast. Enjoy her! I'll bet you have lots of help with all those little girls around.

tenney_fam said...

Congrats!! I didn't know you were expecting! We are expecting girl number 4 as well. Well we think its a girl. She is so adorable!

Unknown said...

FINALLY some pictures!! I've been waiting forever! She is a doll! Can't wait to hold her!

linda said...

Congrats Ashley, she is darling! Four girls, you will be busy. You look wonderful!