Tuesday, April 6, 2010

I'm not going to make it/ FASTER / Tiny saddle

Driving home from Grandma Norton's house we were almost to Camp Verde when Hali started saying, "I need some ice cream!" We responded by saying that we would stop at DQ in 5 minutes to use the bathroom and get a treat. As soon as we said bathroom she started whimpering..."I have to go pee...I need some ice cream....I NEED to go PEE!" as every parent knows you try to make them hold it when you are only 5 minutes from a toilet so thats what we did and I have some great video of her saying, "I'm not going to make it," over and over. She made it and all was well but we had a pretty funny last 5 minutes. It's a good thing Lila and Abby were being good or Crea might not have gotten back in the truck at DQ!

At home Crea has the girls push him around the dining room and kitchen on Lila's wiggle car. It's pretty darn funny to watch and we have had a few accidents but the laughing is infectious!



Hali was so excited to be the first to ride the mare with the new "tiny saddle"!


1 comment:

tenney_fam said...

OK I love this story only because we just got back from California for Spring Break and I don't even know how many potty breaks we had to take! Actually most of them were Randy because he drank so much Mt.Dew! So fun!