Sunday, March 1, 2009

Hali is 3!


Hali turned 3 on Saturday the 28th. We had some family and friends over for dinner and some fun! Hal said she didn't want a birthday present, she wanted a birthday CAKE with lots of colors....so that's what we did. She had alot of fun telling me what colors to use and playing with the fondant. Hali's favorite word lately is "actually". Everything is "actually........I didn't do that." or "actually......I don't like that." She is a late night snacker and I try to control the junk food intake so when I see her in the pantry at 10:00 at night and I get after her she says, "Your RUDE" and then 2 minutes later I find her in the fridge.............it never ends! I have even gotten up in the night with Abby and found the fridge wide open with a stool in front of it and when I made Hal's bed in the morning there was a half eaten cheese stick in her sheets...oh, I love my little stinker. She loves to read books and play games. She rides the arm of the couch and says it is her horse "Carley." Life with her is never dull!





No comments: